Have come back here after a long time....dont seem to have the flair for writing everyday about something damn interesting...of course, not that my life isnt interesting.
Mostly my life is interesting because of what I do, the mystical science that am deeply involved in for a very long time.
We are all concerned with our everyday small lives that we lead. We think the little things that we do to be of such great earth shaking importance. In the very broad spectrum of the entire known universe, we are so small that our lives are equally small. Does anyone out there really give a damn about our little lives and how we live it.
of course, there is a larger life that is There....containing more than what the human mind can comprehend or grasp.
Well, for today I have done my blogging.
Mostly my life is interesting because of what I do, the mystical science that am deeply involved in for a very long time.
We are all concerned with our everyday small lives that we lead. We think the little things that we do to be of such great earth shaking importance. In the very broad spectrum of the entire known universe, we are so small that our lives are equally small. Does anyone out there really give a damn about our little lives and how we live it.
of course, there is a larger life that is There....containing more than what the human mind can comprehend or grasp.
Well, for today I have done my blogging.
No comments:
Post a Comment